- Deluxe Edition Includes:
- Autographed Vinyl and CD copy of album. [Includes 3 bonus tracks]
- Portraits of Memphis book featuring the film photography of Jerrod Jordahl, taken at the legendary Ardent Studios and around the city of Memphis, during the making of the album.
- A one-of-a-kind print of a photo from Jerrod Jordahl’s Portraits of Memphis series, not included in the book.
- Limited edition print of band portrait painted by Memphis artist Lamar Sorrento, whose work is featured in the Academy-Award winning film Boyhood.
- Limited edition cd of bonus tracks, including pre-production demos, instrumental versions of songs, and more.
- DVD of all music videos made for the album (including unreleased videos), album trailer, and a mini-documentary filmed at Ardent Studios in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Every copy of the deluxe edition includes the original home demos cassette
- Packed in an autographed, limited edition box with a screen-printed (by hand) version of the album art with sparkling gold ink.
Christopher the Conquered – I’m Giving Up On Rock & Roll [Deluxe Edition]
50% of proceeds from sales of this album through December 22nd, 2016 will be donated to the Against Malaria Foundation, a nonprofit which works to protect people against malaria, which kills half a million people every year. Learn more here.
Deluxe Edition is limited to 50 copies!
The Poison Control Center